Naadan fish curry recipe with shallots and ground coconut.Tastes amazing.Tastes even more amazing on the second day :)
Fish Curry (coconut based gravy)Naadan fish curry recipe with shallots and ground coconut.Tastes amazing.Tastes even more amazing on the second day :)Veena and Sudhir
Fish ( sea fish)
Small ginger cut into juliennes
Green chillies split length wise
Kokum (kudampuli) soaked in water
- Wash and clean the fish and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat shallots, grated coconut,chillies,garlic and the spices till they are soft and grind them in mixer
- Place this mixture in another bowl and check for salt.Add salt to taste
- Now in an earthern pot or kadhai,heat this mixture till boiling point.
- Simmer the stove, add the fish,some water, salt and kokum and let it sit for 10-15 minutes on simmer.
- Once the fish cooks, add a spoon of coconut oil and curry leaves sprig.
- Serve Hot with rice