Easy hostel recipe .. provided you have an induction cooker and easy access to dried prawns/fish.
Dried Prawn RoastEasy hostel recipe .. provided you have an induction cooker and easy access to dried prawns/fish.Veena and Sudhir
Red Chilly Powder
- Add all the spices to 2 table spoons of oil and lemon juice and mix thoroughly
- Clean and prewash the dry prawns.Add the prawns to the marination and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Add some oil in a pan and add slit Green Chillies and Shallots.Saute till soft and translucent
- Add the marinated prawns into the pan and roast until cooked.Dried fish has a very pungent smell.If in hostel, remember to close your door to avoid any attack.
- Crush the cornflakes and add to the mixture right before taking it off the stove
- Sprinkle more pepper if needed.Serve Hot