This is my grandma's recipe.Had this first in my childhood during one of our home visits to Ottapaalam, my paternal home.Guess its my granny's invention since Ive never had this elsewhere in Kerala.Long story short.This is a dish to die for and here is the recipe for the coming generations.
- Add oil in a pan.
- Add cinnamon,cloves,chillies and onion.Saute till onions are soft
- Part coconut milk into 2. Add 1/4th cups of water into one and mix well.Add this to the pan and bring to boil.
- Add corns,salt,garam masala and boil till the gravy thickens and boils.Add pepper
- Add the other part of coconut milk.Check taste and add salt if necessary.
- Garnish with Curry leaves and coconut oil
- Corn stew ready :) Thanku U ACHAMMA :)